No announcement yet.

Canada gets its own "Fox News" type channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't, but you were comparing it as the difference of bias between fox and other news which from you tone I assume you trying to make the point that it was WAY WAY more. But that was open. How much difference were you trying to show?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They seem pretty far apart to me.

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If you blow up the scale you'll see that it's just over double the index score. And they did spend some time discussing the shortcomings of that index.

And China wasn't near the bottom and the US wasn't near the top.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Still they are four steps apart. It's not like they are even close or anything. Maybe Russia and the US would be a better comparison, but I still think China works just fine.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Agreed, but that is based on an index that even they say has issues due to a lot of corruption not being visible. While you would think this would make china be even more corrupt, there are considerable things in the US that are legal but really disguised corruption, like PACs and most Unions. ALL US politicians require money for elections. Where ever there's money, there's corruption. That index didn't take a lot of that into account.
            And remember that index is even listed as a PERCEPTION index.

And I will agree that Fox is just about twice as bad as others, not 10 times as bad.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X