Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canada is basically like a crap Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to give everyone another chance to see you get embarrassed, feel free to dig up the thread yourself.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      Why cant you answer a simple question :what size of stiletto do you use ?

'tis true. Although I must confess, that at 18 months of age, I had very little say in the matter.

Still, can't complain. Life in the colonies isn't all bad.

Well, what size stiletto do yuo use ?

The question is simple, but seems like a non-sequitur. Hence my confusion.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Drake -

Me:

I am well aware of how fractured Afghanistan is, both in geography and tribalism. The tribalism is of course the bigger of the two problems and is the underlying issue in the insurgency. The Pashtun are used to running the place (after winning the power vacuum struggle when the Soviets left). After running the Taliban out of town, many of the old warlords are back (the same warlords many Afghans looked to the Taliban to free them from, strange as that is...) and the old conflict is renewed. This time with western intervention.

Karzai is having difficulty recruiting an effective fighting force from the ethnic groups other than Pashtun. The Pashtun either a) won't join, or b) can't be trusted.

You:

The Pashtun are running the place. Karzai is Pashtun. He was elected by a plurality Pashtun electorate. The Taliban don't speak for the Pashtun people, no matter what your startling ignorance has led you to believe.

Aside from two subsequent insults to cover your obvious ignorance as you ran away, there were no further posts by you in the thread.

So quit being a dishonest POS and tell me who is behind the insurgency?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• So quit being a dishonest POS and tell me who is behind the insurgency?

The Taliban, you massive idiot.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• And you had the nerve to say this?

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            If you want to give everyone another chance to see you get embarrassed, feel free to dig up the thread yourself.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• The Taliban (Pashto: طالبان ṭālibān, meaning "students"), also Taleban, is a Sunni Islamist political movement that governed Afghanistan from 1996 until it was overthrown in late 2001. It has regrouped since 2004 and revived as a strong insurgency movement governing local Pashtun areas and fighting a guerrilla war against the governments of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).[4] The movement is primarily made up of members belonging to ethnic Pashtun tribes,[5] along with volunteers from nearby Islamic countries such as Uzbeks, Tajiks, Chechens, Arabs, Punjabis and others.[6][7][8] It operates in Afghanistan and Pakistan, mostly around the Durand Line regions. U.S. officials say their headquarters is in or near Quetta, Pakistan, and that Pakistan and Iran provide support[9][10][11][12], although both nations deny this.[13][14]

Would a pictogram be easier for you to understand Drake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                The question is simple, but seems like a non-sequitur. Hence my confusion.
                Just state the size ofyour stileto - it's a simple question just answer
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Just state the size ofyour stileto - it's a simple question just answer
                  8".

Happy now?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• I can't believe the personal stuff people reveal here.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Wezil...

At least you're helping to prove MikeH's point about Canada.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• It's okay Drake.

Grownups can admit when they have made a stupid argument.

You may get there someday.

Comment

• As cynical as I am, I honestly can't believe that you're this stupid. Surely this is a joke of some kind that I'm just not getting?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            I can't believe the personal stuff people reveal here.
                            He insisted.

Not my fault.

Comment

• Next he'll be asking about your cup size.

Where do you draw the line?

Comment

• Listening to North Americans tell you how much better their country is than anyone else's is like listening to someone tell you how devoutly religious they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X