• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don’t make sense
    Refrigerator
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

A true classic!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A woman walked into a bar and asked for a single entendre. So the barman had sex with her.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Three guys walk into a bar.. You'd think the last one would have ducked.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Funko's been coopted. He told me that as part of the deal to become OT mod they requested he stop making pun threads. Because he was so desperate for internet power, he agreed.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

A guy walks into a bar with his pet newt on his shoulder. When the bartender asks him about the newt's name, the guy answers "Tiny". The bartender finds it a strange name for a newt, and mentions so to the guy, who replies "Well, I named it like that because its my newt."
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                  Two Mexican peanuts were rolling down the street en el barrio when Juan was assaulted, ese.
                  For the Mexican intolerant: Two peanuts were walking down the street, and one was assaulted... peanut.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                    I have it on a t-shirt.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Who the F is FUnko?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X