Dallas, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SLoww:

but I don't see how Dallas or the state of Texas can manage... how do you pay for cops, firefighters, garbage men, street maintenance, etc. etc.? I don't see how it's possible.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

We do it every damned day. Texas is 2nd in population, as of 2009 figures, behind the illustrious but bankrupt California. Do you see now why I don't care what some idiot says about Texas? We're doing fine.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        KH:

So you're saying all the Koreans, Dominicans, Sudanese, Iraqis, etc. that come here and open up corner stores and other small businesses all have family ties? I can tell you right now, that I have known guys who worked at my old job at a pizza place (owned by immigrants mind you) who did not have family here, worked as deliverymen, cooks, etc. around the clock, and after 2 years or so, returned to Egypt, Tunisia, etc. They weren't permanent residents.
        Well, then they were illegal.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Seriously, kid: you obviously have no ****ing clue what the **** you are talking about.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

nm.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I didn't say it did, you dumb piece of ****.

By the way, feel free to wander back over to the other thread and apologize for talking some **** about a woman you've never in your life interacted with. Otherwise I'm going to come to the conclusion that you're not just stupid, you're also a worthless human being.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You can come to whatever conclusions that you want to, bucksnort.
                What I said wasn't against anyone, it was against the likelihood of the subject matter taking place. Get over it.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad your character is coming out now.

Say something stupid, then edit it out when I call you on it. Meanwhile, continue to call my wife names. Big man, you can insult a woman who's not here to defend herself.

You're a piece of trash.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Can someone explain to me how the state of Texas and/or the city of Dallas can pay for its government and services without imposing a wage tax? Are there ways for cities to generate income without taxation? Does Dallas impose high business taxes or something?
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

KH:

They can't all be illegal. Think about it. The FOB's running every local corner store in the entire city of Philly can't all be illegal (note Philly is no where near the Mexican border) and I doubt many of them have family ties.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Yeah, I'm glad your character is coming out now.

Say something stupid, then edit it out when I call you on it. Meanwhile, continue to call my wife names. Big man, you can insult a woman who's not here to defend herself.

You're a piece of trash.
                        I addressed this too. And what I edited had nothing to do with anyone but you.
                        You can foam at the mouth in all the different threads that you want to, but I'm not addressing this again. Think what you want. I never cared, and I don't plan on starting to care today.

Comment

KH:

They can't all be illegal. Think about it. The FOB's running every local corner store in the entire city of Philly can't all be illegal (note Philly is no where near the Mexican border) and I doubt many of them have family ties.
                          This is what I ended up putting as a nm. Illegal and not permanent aren't the same thing. KH is wrong. Not that uncommon.

Comment

KH:

Albert, I'd like you to go to the ****ing immigration website of the US gov't and tell me what visa they are in the US under, in your estimation.

I've listed, AFAIK, all the relevant ones.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              This is what I ended up putting as a nm. Illegal and not permanent aren't the same thing. KH is wrong. Not that uncommon.
                              Hey, you stupid ****: I didn't say that illegal and not permanent resident are the same thing. I'm neither, you ****ing moron.

Now go over to the other thread and apologize like a man for insulting a woman you've never even spoken to because you're a ***** who can't win an argument with the man in front of you.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I addressed this too. And what I edited had nothing to do with anyone but you.
                                You can foam at the mouth in all the different threads that you want to, but I'm not addressing this again. Think what you want. I never cared, and I don't plan on starting to care today.
                                It had nothing to with anybody but me, you stupid ****?

And if I were to claim "you like watching your wife and daughter get gang****ed by a bunch of Hells Angels in front of you" it wouldn't be about them, right?

You're a *****. A sad, stupid little *****.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X