This city is scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's the RC priests.

Why isn't this in the OG forum? It's not that awesome to astonish we common OT visitors.

Comment

Seriously guys, must *every* thread turn into a trolling Ben thread?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Boring video. I can't believe I spent SEVEN MINUTES of my life watching that.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          It was only because Riesstiu had the same avatar as Ben and it threw me off.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You could have hit the stop button after the first 30 seconds.

****ing xposts.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              Why not?
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

We must burn Hera at the stake!
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BURN THE HERETIC!! BURN!!!

is there a reason for burning Hera? Or are we just burning random posters for the hell of it? Either way, I'm ok with it

Comment

He is 6,666. That's enough sixes to require a burning.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

he'll probably just feel like home
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                      X