Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Manned Space Flight was Faked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Which you base on very little evidence. What a moron.

Which one seems more male and which one seems more female and think about why do you think so?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      Are you honestly saying the etmology of saying like:
      "The fairer sex."
      "Tall, dark and handsome."
      This is not scientific evidence, ****.

And your very eyes don't tell you women are on average lighter skinned than men?
      No. I don't think I've ever dated a women lighter than me. But that doesn't prove anything either.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Which one seems more male and which one seems more female and think about why do you think so?

You are massively retarded!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Duh its not.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Duh its not.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why has this thread and Heraclitus' thread on dolls merged together? Oh wait... cause all Heraclitus talks about is race.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                Wow Imran, you'll love this... From their links section (Bad Eagle blog):

Really? White supremacists strike me more like the 'arab' personality type.
                I already apologised for not hunting down the orignal source, its not like I have the this bookmarked.

As to alternative right, they are a radical traditonalist site. Don't read Vdare so don't know if they are a hate group (SPLC aren't exactly what one would call reliable). I've read a few things from Steve Salier, he dosen't seem bad.

Comment

Why has this thread and Heraclitus' thread on dolls merged together? Oh wait... cause all Heraclitus talks about is race.
                  And Bullfighers.

Comment

Yeah but that probably has racial connotations that I'm not yet aware of... Maybe something to do with Spanish, Basques, and Moors.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No. I don't think I've ever dated a women lighter than me. But that doesn't prove anything either.
                      Ligher skin is associated with femininity in every single society out there. Seriusly dude, this isn't contraversial stuff.

From the wikipedia article on Physical attractiveness under "determinants of female physical attractiveness"

Skin tone

In his foreword to Peter Frost's 2005 Fair Women, Dark Men, University of Washington sociologist Pierre L. van den Berghe writes: "Although virtually all cultures express a marked preference for fair female skin, even those with little or no exposure to European imperialism, and even those whose members are heavily pigmented, many are indifferent to male pigmentation or even prefer men to be darker."[71] A consequence of this is that, since higher-ranking men get to marry the more attractive women, the upper classes of a society generally tend to develop a lighter complexion than the lower classes by sexual selection (see also Fisherian runaway).[72]

In eastern parts of Asia, including Southeast Asia, a preference for lighter skin remains prevalent.[citation needed] In East Asia in particular, fair skin is associated with beauty and youth, since skin darkens with exposure to the sun and aging. This conflation of youth and beauty is not exclusive to East Asia, and can be linked to the phenomenon of neoteny. Thus, skin whitening cosmetic products are popular in East Asia. A preference for fair skin however is not a recent development, and in China, for example, can be traced back to ancient drawings depicting women and goddesses with fair skin tones. While in Malaysia, up to 48% of Malaysian women use skin whitening products[citation needed]. Some Asian women, trying to conform to a Western beauty standard, have plastic surgery known as blepharoplasty to alter their eyelids to make their eyes "appear fuller, less slanted, more Western."[73] A reporter found plastic surgery was booming in South Korea as a result and wrote "Korea’s standard for beauty is this: the more Western you look, the better."[73]

The perception of beauty can be influenced by racial stereotypes about skin color; the African American journalist Jill Nelson wrote that "to be both prettiest and black was impossible"[74] and elaborated:

"As a girl and young woman, hair, body, and color were society's trinity in determining female beauty and identity, the cultural and value-laden gang of three that formed the boundaries and determined the extent of women's visibility, influence, and importance. For the most part, they still are. We learn as girls that in ways both subtle and obvious, personal and political, our value as females is largely determined by how we look. As we enter womanhood, the pervasive power of this trinity is demonstrated again and again in how we are treated by the men we meet, the men we work for, the men who wield power, how we treat each other and, most of all, ourselves. For black women, the domination of physical aspects of beauty in women's definition and value render us invisible, partially erased, or obsessed, sometimes for a lifetime, since most of us lack the major talismans of Western beauty. Black women find themselves involved in a lifelong effort to self-define in a culture that provides them no positive reflection."[74]

Comment

Yeah but that probably has racial connotations that I'm not yet aware of... Maybe something to do with Spanish, Basques, and Moors.
                        Asking what kind of a city Atlanta is cause I'm planing on visitng the city?
                        Asking how many couples post here?
                        Heavy Metal music?

lolz

Comment

That whole thing from Wiki that you quoted... half of it says citation needed and the other half links to Peter Frost.

Comment

Asking what kind of a city Atlanta is cause I'm planing on visitng the city?
                            Come on.... this is all you really wanted to know or needed to know:

According to the 2008-2010 American Community Survey, Blacks or African Americans made up 55.8% of Atlanta's population

And as for heavy metal... that's got to be the most obviously Neo-Nazi form of music ever. Sons of Odin is the name of the song you put up. Yeah that's real subtle. Sons of Odin sounds like a Neo-Nazi group.

Comment

Ligher skin is associated with femininity in every single society out there. Seriusly dude, this isn't contraversial stuff.

From the wikipedia article on Physical attractiveness under "determinants of female physical attractiveness"
                              From wikipedia:

By contrast, in other cultures, particularly those without much exposure to modern society and the social biases created towards skin color, there exist a negative cultural reaction to pale skin and it is looked upon unfavorably. A number of indigenous African groups such as the Masai, would abandon their children born with conditions such as albinism and there exists sexual preference for darker skin.[16] Pale skin has been associated with being cursed or evil spirits associated with witch craft in such societies.
                              I'm done arguing with a simpleton like you.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Come on.... this is all you really wanted to know or needed to know:
                                Seriusly dude you're paranoid. If I wanted to ask for a ****hole city and blame blacks for it I would go for Detroit.

And as for heavy metal... that's got to be the most obviously Neo-Nazi form of music ever. Sons of Odin is the name of the song you put up. Yeah that's real subtle. Sons of Odin sounds like a Neo-Nazi group.

Sons of Odin is a song by Manowar. They are utterly mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                                X