Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Obama, whatever happened to promise of transparency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edan View Post
    As congressmen go, he actually is. His voting record is one of the most moderate in the senate.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
      He's almost entirely bereft of humor.
      Tru dat. There is the blind squirrel syndrome.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

His voting record is one of the most moderate in the senate.
        According to this ranking he was the 14th most conservative senator in the 2006-2008 session.

This one puts him more moderate, with an 82% ranking, but there are still 12 more Republican senators more moderate than him.
        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          WTF? I'm off the grid for a few days and MrFun is the poster that takes over for me?
          SOMEONE has to pick up the slack around here.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Politico has a better article. There they describe the white house as a combination of Daley and Barney Fife.

Taken together, the Sestak and Romanoff cases suggest a White House team that is one part Dick Daley, one part Barney Fife.

Shame they feel the need to libel Barny Fife so much.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Edan View Post
              Hmm, I saw another ranking a while back that put him closer to the middle, but perhaps I am mistaken. I'll see if I can find that ranking.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
              X