Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Obama, whatever happened to promise of transparency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    Naivete is one of the first words that come to mind when I think of Mr. Fun, that and entirely bereft of humor.

Well meaning but naive.
    Go back to your sandbox little boy. This thread is for grown ups.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Here.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        Go back to your sandbox little boy. This thread is for grown ups.

When are they going to start posting?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          When are they going to start posting?
          You don't see the OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
            Naivete is one of the first words that come to mind when I think of Mr. Fun, that and entirely bereft of humor.

Well meaning but naive.
            He's almost entirely bereft of humor.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I can't believe you guys couldn't see through Obama's promises of transparency.

Did someone already do that one?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

He's a Chicago Democrat... It's a surprise ANYBODY believed anything he said.
                Well that and you can't believe anything that any politician says
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep, how can you tell when a politician is lying.

His lips are moving.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Yep, how can you tell when a politician is lying.

His lips are moving.
                    FACT

Comment

WTF? I'm off the grid for a few days and MrFun is the poster that takes over for me?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        As if McCain would have been any different.
                        I think he probably would have been better, actually. He's ACTUALLY pretty centrist, unlike Obama claimed to be during the campaign.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yep, he hasn't instituted transparent government.

Here's another example of the lack of transparency, in this case, with the press.
                          "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Didn't he try to cockblock fox news at some point essentially because it isn't liberal?
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              I think he probably would have been better, actually. He's ACTUALLY pretty centrist
                              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Didn't he try to cockblock fox news at some point essentially because it isn't liberal?
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X