No announcement yet.

I Need Ideas for an Android Killer App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a good photo-aid app. All the current ones suck. I would write one myself, but my religion forbids me from touching Java, and MonoDroid isn't out yet and will cost too much money for an indie dev.
    Make the phone camera work like an exposure meter for this app, and it'll be a killer app.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Use the native development kit then...C++
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Write an app that puts cat whiskers on people you view through the camera.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Most digital cameras have face recognition software so I imagine top of the line cellphones do as well... Shouldn't be too hard to program whiskers although they might be a bit off.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Make an app that electrocutes people when they start talking about how good their phone is to uninterested friends.

Comment

Make an app that includes easy to make recipes for those that spend a lot of time in different countries.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Make an app that randomly has the phone vibrate when it is in your pants' pocket.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

make a soundboard app so you can annoy callers with preselected audio clips
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                    Use the native development kit then...C++
                    My programming religion is an Abrahamic^Wmanaged one.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I mean a two way translator. And a smart one at that, one that figures out what two languages you are speaking and starts translating both for you.

I'm talking Star Trek universal translator, or at least one that seems like it. Although the Star Trek one could learn new languages, that would be beyond the scope of this app.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X