I Present to you Toronto: Just banned bottled water, now banning soda/pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Like you would violate the sanctity of the Stanley Cup Finals.
    Of course not. Why would we interrupt a sporting contest that America always wins?

Comment

It's kind of rigged when the American Commissioner continues to support teams in the southern US desert while refusing to allow teams in Cdn cities where they would actually be supported.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Excuses, excuses...

Comment

7 out of 30 teams

8 out of last 30 Cups

Doing all right.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Bottled Water Banning

Concord, Mass., has earned the distinction of being the very first area, in the United States, anyway, to have a bottled water ban. The city is no longer willing to pay to carry the empty bottles to the dump, though some citizens are irked. Read more at personalmoneynetwork.com

Comment

Hello Jessica,
              Thank you for joining our community of pleasant, cordial and polite people. We are always pleased when a new spambot joins us. It raises the average quality of discourse in considerable measure. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                Hello Jessica,
                Thank you for joining our community of pleasant, cordial and polite people. We are always pleased when a new spambot joins us. It raises the average quality of discourse in considerable measure. Welcome.
                Hello Braindead,
                Thank you for joining our community of pleasant, cordial and polite spambots. We are always pleased when a new spambot joins us. It raises the average quality of discoure not one whit. Welcome.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Hello Zevico,
                  Thank you for welcoming me to your community of pleasant, cordial and polite spambots. I am pleased to join. I am a spammer, not a spambot. I raise the average quality of discoure not one whit.

Comment

Working...
                  X