Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much internet violence is translated into real violence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    well maybe i should post on the internet about how i could beat someone twice my age, to prove to myse...sorry, everyone what a big, tough guy i am.
    Hey ****: it's the hypothetical old man who's constantly threatening other people. Any claims I've made on that front were hypothetically in response.

Moron.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      This ridiculous internet hardman's opinions and views are much more widely respected among the thinking members of this site than yours are.
      congratulations, you have your own blowjob circle of internet retards with a low self-esteem. want a cookie?

i mean, seriously. tbh, i think you're a good and an informative poster, nothing personal against you. BUT this is the internet. do you really get your **** hard when a pack of anonymous people play the big dog/me too game with you?

oh wow, Drake has managed to troll a middle-aged ultra-patriotic texan by talking about how he could beat his ass. wow, how challenging and productive. let's all praise his 1337 skillz and keep this drama going by trolling Slowwhand.

Comment

To be fair, that style of posting is far more enjoyable than your morality/internet police and holier-than-thou swipes at people. Your attacks from your high horse would be more effective if you didn't have a juvenile 4chan avatar.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is the guy in VJ's article a real person or photoshopped? The image is to small to tell for me.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
            congratulations, you have your own blowjob circle of internet retards with a low self-esteem. want a cookie?

i mean, seriously. tbh, i think you're a good and an informative poster, nothing personal against you. BUT this is the internet. do you really get your **** hard when a pack of anonymous people play the big dog/me too game with you?

oh wow, Drake has managed to troll a middle-aged ultra-patriotic texan by talking about how he could beat his ass. wow, how challenging and productive. let's all praise his 1337 skillz and keep this drama going by trolling Slowwhand.
            You are assuming that my comparison applies only to my sex slaves.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Since when has it been considered an insult to be called Hardman? Anybody who thinks so poorly of Hardman is pretty much irredeemably retarded. We're talking Hypothetical Texan levels of retardation.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm using Ben's slander against me on this forum to make a complaint with the BC Human Rights Commission

Following through on what needs to be done.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Speaking of retardation, why has the forum clock been wrong for over a week?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's been like that for many weeks.It's getting farther behind, even.

Comment

This seals it; the next Poly-meet should be a FIGHT NIGHT!

Whoever shows up is randomly assigned an opponent in a bracket-based tournament. Last man standing is the Poly Ultimate Fighter
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Hey ****: it's the hypothetical old man who's constantly threatening other people. Any claims I've made on that front were hypothetically in response.

Moron.
                        whatever, ****wit.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                        X