Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Brothers please!

Let us not fight among ourselves when one of our own is in such need. Put aside your differences for the good of Thoth.
    Sod that!. Burn the evil language butchering Yankee scum.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
      Soud thaut!. Buurn theu euviul launguaugeu buutcheuriung Yaunkeueu scuum.
      Isn't this what you REALLY meant, you frozen menace to decent society?

(Don't worry, I'm still up for buggering kids to help you get out of Toronto. )
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

What's all this talk of "Value of the child brides"... what do you think we are, pimps?

What we are talking about is allowing some of "charges" to meet with those of our volunteers who might have common interests. And if by some chance a relationship should form, and there is blood oath that a green card is provided, and that we make up for any expenses we might have, then so be it.

But we WILL NOT ACT AS PIMPS FOR CHILD BRIDES!
        That is just sooooooooo wrong.

And remember Apolyton... KEEP ON GIVING!
        Not "charges". Compensation to offset costs of services provided.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I'm not feeling the "LOVE" that was flowing through this thread... Tsk, Tsk...

I think we all need to take a deep breath and then continue on with what's really important in this thread.

KEEP THAT MONEY COMING

Once again... the spirit of giving has been simply wonderful. We need to keep this grand and important project alive.

And as a "special" treat... We got the approval of the pope for this effort.

He said some real nice things and gave us his blessing. What a swell guy!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I just got an email from the Pope (least I think it was, ratzybuggerer@yahoo.com), and he is going to donate a whole bunch of Priests that, for some reason or another, can't serve in Western countries. He's even throwing in a bunch of altar boys who have suspiciously lost their papers so no one knows who they belong to.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              I just got an email from the Pope (least I think it was, ratzybuggerer@yahoo.com), and he is going to donate a whole bunch of Priests that, for some reason or another, can't serve in Western countries. He's even throwing in a bunch of altar boys who have suspiciously lost their papers so no one knows who they belong to.

GREAT NEWS

And thanks for sending me a PM with the photo he sent. I thought I would share it with all of you

What a fine looking bunch. If anybody is interested in "talking" with any of them, please let us know.
              I'm sure they are really "experienced" alter boys.

Donations are always accepted.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X