Toronna Poly Meet 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still working at That Beer Place?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, I stopped working there a few weeks ago. 20 months of coming home from work either exhausted and in pain or tired and in pain was enough for me. I left on good terms, and I'll have a great reference from my manager, so it's not all bad, but I need to start looking for something to keep the rent paid before the bank account runs dry.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

So, you won't be bringing free beer?

(?)

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No, sorry. No more beer vouchers for me.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Is it okay if I bring most of Detroit along?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Trick question. There isn't anyone left in Detroit.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If you're coming up through Detroit, be sure to swing by and pick up Wezil. He's on the way. About half way between TO and DET.

Comment

Like I'm really going to go through Detroit in order to spend time in Toronto.

not that Indianapolis is all that exciting.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We are short of ON posters these days. 4 that I know of.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      We are short of ON posters these days. 4 that I know of.
                      I think Poly OT is short of posters from pretty much anywhere.

Since I fly over Toronto (or stop in the airport) regularly I can just wave at you lot. Seriously I have never "been" to Toronto despite having been in the airport on something like 50 different trips. I HAVE spent time (at least two days) in Montreal, Quebec City,Ottawa Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, St Johns, Halifax, Moncton, Charlottetown and Vancouver so I consider it a bit of a distinction that I have never overnighted in TO
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The airport isn't actually in Toronto so I guess you've still never been there.

Comment

Working...
                        X