Toronna Poly Meet 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronna Poly Meet 2010

Before I move out west (late July), I demand all Poly OTers from the Toronna area meet for beers.

Who is in?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

(I am not going to say "I'm up for it")
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You won't say you're up for it, but when I ask "who's in" you give a thumbs up?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

"thumbs up" != willingness to shag you.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Oh, dear, you need not be willing.

Comment

I'm just kidding. I won't rape you.

(Right? Heh heh.)

(Heh.)

Comment

This probably isn't the best way to get more people interested in coming .....dammit why does everything I want to say wind up sounding like an innuendo?

(and now that I think about it, innuendo is probably some code word for gay sex. )

Comment

in-your-end-o

Comment

It's all the fault of the International Gay Conspiracy.

Comment

We should meet during the G20 conference. Throw some rocks, break some windows, beat up some cops. Think of the possibilities.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sounds like fun. BYOGasmask.

When is the G20 farce anyway? I've been ignoring the news for the last year or two.

(edit: stupid spelling mistake)
                      Last edited by Thoth; May 18, 2010, 22:23.

Comment

Sometime in June iirc which is, sadly, the next time I'll be in TO.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

June's ok for me, so long as it's not between June 23rd and 27th.

Comment

Also the best time for me to meet.

Comment

Sounds like we have the start of a plan....I'm flexible as to the exact date (other than the days I've listed above) but I'm thinking that a Friday or Saturday would make the most sense as I'm sure there will be hangovers to deal with the next day.

I don't know downtown TO all that well, so I'm reluctant to suggest a location, but somewhere casual would work for me. Anyplace that requires me to dress fancier than jeans and a sweatshirt isn't my kind of place.

Comment

Working...
                              X