No announcement yet.

Toronna Poly Meet 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it won't be a fancy place. I just want something with booze and transit accessible so I can make my way home without running over people with my car.

I don't know many drinking places downtown either. If only one of us worked for a business directory company.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

My schedule is kind of wonky and in the air so I'm not going to pose limitations.

At some point in June I'll probably be in Montreal, don't know for how long.

June 24th-29th I've got friends staying over at my place from out of town.

July 3rd I've got a Dropkick Murphys concert.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yeah that would be handy. Shame we don't know anyone like that.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I also have my brother's bachelor party at some point in cottage country, and he's getting married the 2nd weekend of July.

Comment

Ok. so early July is out, late June is out.

Wezil: When in June are you going to be in TO?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

It's not necessarily out. I can still make things happen.

Comment

I'm there on the 29th (a Tuesday). Getting drunk isn't an option for me.

The G20 is the 26-27th.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh, darn. I'll be out of town when the G20 happens.

Are you just in town for the one day? or can you stretch it?

Comment

Just the day. I'll be downtown and dressed far better than jeans.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can drunkenly post from my iphone with a liveblog maybe

Comment

No one lives in Toronto

Comment

no one "lives" in Canada
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                No one lives in Toronto

Most of us know better.

Comment

Working...
                                X