Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Western Nations Nerf Their Military Responses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam was fine when he was your genocide guy (the Kurds you referred to).

Egypt and SA are both notoriously brutal regimes and receive large amounts of US patronage. Hell, SA can provide the attackers for 9/11 and still get a free pass.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      As to whether you will leave when your "US approved" Iraqi government asks? Probably, since they won't ask until you tell them.

"Don't ask, don't tell"
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Eco -

Please for the love of god that I don't believe in

QUIT DANS'ing YOUR DAMN POSTS!
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
          They have no resources and no democratic infrastructure (at least Saddam had sham elections so that some tradition and institution existed).
          North Korea has sham elections. Once again you're uninformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            Egypt and SA are both notoriously brutal regimes and receive large amounts of US patronage. Hell, SA can provide the attackers for 9/11 and still get a free pass.

Some countries we fight, some countries we invade, some we engage economically and some serve as a "least of evils" so that we have influence in the region. In case you were unaware, diplomacy is a big tool box and to think that only one tool can work best all the time is just plain stupid.
            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• No matter what the US does, pedotard sees no fault in it.

Comment

• Your diplomacy is clearly based upon economics yet you want us to accept your invasions of sovereign countries are for moral reasons. Doesn't wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  No matter what the US does, pedotard sees no fault in it.

That's not true. See my thesis.

You know what, nevermind. I'm not supposed to be addressing your retarded BS. This is the last time.

Comment

• Would that be the thesis I've seen you distancing yourself from in other threads?

Comment

• I didn't "distance myself" from it. I admitted it is not perfect. There's a difference.

I stand behind it 100%, even if it is not perfect.

I said my views have become more moderate, not that they have fundamentally changed.

Comment

• Yes, I saw how those views were thoroughly trashed. I've seen enough of your arguments on this board to imagine how said thesis would read.

You are thoroughly entertaining just not at all convincing.

Comment

• My thesis passed with honors (3 of 40 submissions were so honored).

When you write a thesis and it passes with honors then you can talk sht about mine. You haven't done sht to talk about, so you deride other's work.

If you are such a big man with all the right answers, let's see your full name and a link to work. Otherwise, STFU you little coward.

So...

Are you a snivelling little cockroach or a man? Let's see. Give us your name and give us some of your work to criticize.
                          Last edited by Ecofarm; May 20, 2010, 12:49.

Comment

• I'm not deriding it. I haven't read it and don't intend to. I'm not that bored.

Think about it - you've been here a few short months and have already earned the tag "Ecotard". I've been here for 10+years and have disagreed with most everyone at the site at one time or other. Somehow I have managed to avoid being called a "****" by everyone except KH (who calls everyone ****) and you (earlier in the thread). Drake has called me some comparable things but he's just a KH-lite so its no big deal.

How does this happen Eco?

Comment

• How high does the university of florida rank in ecology?

Comment

• Now, if I was in Obama's shoes, I would take Iraq's oil and tell them to **** off!
                                Please put Asher on your ignore list.
                                Please do not quote Asher.
                                He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                                X