No announcement yet.

Artsy people are awesome at economics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they called the Sonics after all of the supersonic passenger planes built by Boeing in Everett?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Are they called the Sonics after all of the supersonic passenger planes built by Boeing in Everett?
      Originally, that was intent.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

'cept there were none?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          Why would we want to keep a ****ty team that contributes NOTHING to Seattle?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Jordan seems to be enjoying the view.

Comment

'cept there were none?
              Exactly. Seattle is ground zero of illogic. Don't question it.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I suppose it could just as easily refer to sub-sonic planes.

Comment

I suppose it could just as easily refer to sub-sonic planes.
                  But sub is less than super.

Comment

Would you call the Sonics a super team?

Comment

Asher:

The team's name was the SuperSonics.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well, **** me sideways if that doesn't **** up my joke.

I'm putting Seattle on my ****list.

Comment

I figured you didn't know much about basketball. It's not as gay of a sport as soccer, tennis, or hockey.

Comment

They're called the Thunder.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well, **** me sideways if that doesn't **** up my joke.

I'm putting Seattle on my ****list.
                              You should except that we really are probably the 3rd best city in the states when it comes to gays. that's if you don't consider Key West a city.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                                I figured you didn't know much about basketball. It's not as gay of a sport as soccer, tennis, or hockey.
                                It's the most boring sport on the face of this ****ing planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X