370,000 Babies Will Be Born Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Then I guess what I meant was, are we going to annex New Mexico?

DRoseDARs, you provoker!
    I missed all of you, but I missed you most of all.

Solomwi, don't let your nephew date anyone from Texas, or the South in general, but particularly Texas. The gene pool there is just too... unique... to risk losing. And Slowwy, Nevada has been overrun by Californians since the early 90's. Trust me, you and Arizona have it easy. You can build a fence and pass ridiculous racist laws, whereas we have to hope the San Andreas Fault ruptures and sends California into the sea. Beachfront property in Verdi.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Ridiculous racist laws? Noooo.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post

Solomwi, don't let your nephew date anyone from Texas, or the South in general, but particularly Texas. The gene pool there is just too... unique... to risk losing. And Slowwy, Nevada has been overrun by Californians since the early 90's. Trust me, you and Arizona have it easy. You can build a fence and pass ridiculous racist laws, whereas we have to hope the San Andreas Fault ruptures and sends California into the sea. Beachfront property in Verdi.

He was born in Birmingham. Where I live, too. The one in Alabama. I did nail my now brother-in-law's second cousin when she and I were in high school, but that's as close as we get to trimming branches off the family tree. Good to see you back around here, by the way.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Like I said, don't let him date anyone from the South. Especially family.
          Last edited by DRoseDARs; May 12, 2010, 20:05.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post

Rollo Bono.

No wait that's LA Confidential.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
            X