370,000 Babies Will Be Born Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 370,000 Babies Will Be Born Today

One is my nephew (sister's first kid). The other 369,999 I don't really give a **** about.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Does he need a green card?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, but he does keep asking why the MPAA wants to break his TV for 90 days.

Comment

Watch out, soon Ozzie and BK will stand at his door trying to turn him to their causes

Congrats.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The other 369,999 were probably born to Catholics in 3rd World countries...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

And congrats, though I'm slightly worried that someone that's closely related to you is breeding...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              The other 369,999 were probably born to Catholics in 3rd World countries...
              And 369,000 of them will cross illegally into Arizona... from Texas.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                And congrats, though I'm slightly worried that someone that's closely related to you is breeding...
                It could have been worse. My brother-in-law isn't Welsh.

By the way, out of genuine curiousity, are Welsh and Welch interchangeable, or is one taken as more offensive than the other by your people?

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post
                  And 369,000 of them will cross illegally into Arizona... from Texas.
                  You need to study U.S. geography a little better. Then when you try to be witty, you can also be somewhat accurate.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I knew that would work! Good ole predictable Slowwy.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      You need to study U.S. geography a little better. Then when you try to be witty, you can also be somewhat accurate.
                      I think he was talking about after Governor Perry's secession drive is successful, but before we get around to putting the new fence up.

Comment

Then I guess what I meant was, are we going to annex New Mexico?

DRoseDARs, you provoker!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

New Mexico's just a figment of your imagination, but even if it were real, who said they were crossing direct?

Comment

They can't swim like they do from Mexico to Texas. Are they going to eat peyote and float?

Comment

Aren't we all?

Comment

Working...
                              X