You know your old when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is why you buy a Great Sword; it cuts right through muscle and bone."

WTF? Some fat, bald dude is plugging your product?

Wiggy, seriously, get a life.

(or at least a non fat spokesperson.....it's destroying what little credibility you have)
    What are you talking about?

Comment

"and fat"

edit: DanSing Bastard!
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          "This is why you buy a Great Sword; it cuts right through muscle and bone."

What are you talking about?

The overweight git in your promo video.

(of course, since you are American, you may not realize just how obese the git in your video appears to those of us in civilized countries. )
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

He's not obsese, he's overweight. Big difference. Gay bear men would do him. That is the difference basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
              You know your old when.....
              You spell "you're" wrong.

When in the past you would have made an old person joke at rah's expense but now can't remember one.

Or worse, you decide not to cuz it hits too close to home.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'll have to take your word on who/what gay bear men will do. You're the expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                  Or worse, you decide not to cuz it hits too close to home.
                  I'm not there yet. Probably another couple of years...
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                    I'll have to take your word on who/what gay bear men will do. You're the expert.
                    Are you accusing rah of being gay, or me?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      Are you accusing rah of being gay, or me?
                      That was at Wiggy.....unless there's something you want to confess to the rest of us?

Comment

When you're digging through old bookmarks and you think, "Hey, I remember that place! I should drop by..."
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

...you know who DRoseDARs is
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Who?
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                            X