Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apologies to BK. You were right about gay marriages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies to BK. You were right about gay marriages.

Sorry BK, L always thought you were an ******* because of your intolerant stance on gay marriage. But it looks I'm wrong, gay marriage has all sorts of bad consequences I never thought about. Again, sorry...

Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

It's a slippery slope.

Russia is next
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

GraphJam
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Ben is too busy slurping down man-chowder from hired rentboy.com gigolos. It will be a while before he responds to your thread.

Comment

Ben is entitled to his opinions. You don't have to agree with him, but he doesn't have to agree with people on things either. It doesn't make him, or them, wrong or right.
          Having said that, I'm not a supporter of gay marriage either, although I do support gay unions and the benefits that go with it.
          My opinion on it could conceivably change though.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Y'know, if you're trying to "ignore" Ben and make him go away, this sort of thing is counterproductive. I mean, I'm fine either way, but BK appears to relish being hated in any case, since to him it's evidence that he's a "good Christian." Something like that. If you're going to ignore, go all the way.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok speaks wisdom.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Elok speaks wisdom.
                No, Elok speaks idiocy (no offense meant, Elok is one of the more sane posters here ). Wether it's nazism, BKism, communism, bushishm or like you can't beat them by ignoring them - they need to be dragged out into the light and cut down by displaying the idiocy of their thoughts.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Ben is entitled to his opinions. You don't have to agree with him, but he doesn't have to agree with people on things either. It doesn't make him, or them, wrong or right.
                  Having said that, I'm not a supporter of gay marriage either, although I do support gay unions and the benefits that go with it.
                  My opinion on it could conceivably change though.
                  Do your fellow Texans know you go in for this touchy-feely, PC mumbo jumbo?
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

If you call me PC again I'll kick your ass.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                      Do your fellow Texans know you go in for this touchy-feely, PC mumbo jumbo?
                      Probably not - he's still alive
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You know, that strategy has been tried roughly five thousand times with BK, and never worked. The man is outdone only by AAHZ when it comes to immunity to criticism. The ignore-him strategy, while to my mind perhaps fatally flawed, at least hasn't been seriously tried to my knowledge.

Again, though, I'm personally indifferent whether he stays or goes. He may be a liar who gives a bad name to my religion, but hey, this is the internet. Nothing significant happens here, and dealing with unpleasant people builds character, as Calvin's dad might have said.

Xpost, natch.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          If you call me PC again I'll kick your ass.
                          Keep up the Stuart Smalley stuff, and I'll have no other choice.
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Elok, You are probably rigth it isn't a problem to ignore NK - I was probably more thinking in how to handle such generally.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              You know, that strategy has been tried roughly five thousand times with BK, and never worked. The man is outdone only by AAHZ when it comes to immunity to criticism. The ignore-him strategy, while to my mind perhaps fatally flawed, at least hasn't been seriously tried to my knowledge.

Again, though, I'm personally indifferent whether he stays or goes. He may be a liar who gives a bad name to my religion, but hey, this is the internet. Nothing significant happens here, and dealing with unpleasant people builds character, as Calvin's dad might have said.

Xpost, natch.
                              Ben isn't just a liar. He is evil. He's also a Canucks fan, something no sane person ever is.

The first two I can live with, the third is just reprehensible.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X