Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, sometimes I forget how ****ing awesome I am. Good find! I am awesome

How did you fracture your tibiae?

Don't worry you will become an officer, and then you have your pick of the new lot of boys that come in. at least that is my understanding from my catholic friend who is in the marine corps
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Son of a *****!

Earlier today I saw the pic of ramseya and I thought "that looks a lot like albert speer"

But you weren't gangbanging and acting like a douche so I suppressed my instincts
      If I knew you were looking at my pics, I would've provided more shirtless ones

Disclaimer: I am not a homosexual
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        If I knew you were looking at my pics, I would've provided more shirtless ones

Disclaimer: I am not a homosexual
        You're so much more attractive now that you're not jailbait. though i admit your nazi name being back makes you more like a forbidden fruit
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

emphasis on fruit

Comment

bloody hell, there's a turn up!
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Normally, stress fractures are a repetitive stress injury that can happen with a lot of running a la Marine Corps training.

But I don't know if you know but we had a thing called most snowfall in 25 years on the east coast...

What that meant was we weren't running much in Quantico hill country (we did night land navigation one time and the snow was knee high!) so they had us doing sprints and suicides in boots in a basketball court and stuff like that. Less running than normal but more impact. Then when the snow cleared, they ramped up the intensity because they had to cram postponed events into a short time frame. I started to notice a problem marching after an incident in which they made us run holding our rucksack out in front of us. The next day, during PT we did ammo can carries and fireman's carries and I felt fine running but marching hurt so much. Went to see the corpsman the next morning and radiology came back saying I had a stress fracture. What sucks is that I went to see a doctor at a Naval clinic after I came back and he said it was a soft call to begin with. It's a crappy situation but what can you do?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Do they let you listen to the rap music in the military still?

Comment

Oh and in case anyone wants to see some cool pics of the stuff you have to do to earn the title Marine...

Comment

Which one is you

Comment

asher wants to hit all of them
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

In what way?

I'd like to smack most of them, only a couple of them qualify for the asher special

Comment

Dont' worry AS....

I broke my ankle into three parts the first time I joined. Then, they sent me packing because of it. I was like few days before "finishing boot camp". So I had to come back 6 months later and do the whole thing again from the beginning, except this time I also had a small fracture in my tibiae first, running in asphalt with those freaking boots all day long does that to your legs.

Then my pinky finger got crushed in a hydraulic something something. All in all was it worth it? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I did get to shoot stuff though. With big guns. And throw explosives. I'm a bad thrower it turns out. I threw improvised explosives thingie in the woods and it hit the first branch of a tree possible, so we all had to run fast where we came from because I was such a nice guy like that. But it struck some fear in their hearts and so no one gave me **** afterwards. Maybe for the wrong reasons, but no one gave me **** afterwards.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka

Comment

People volunteer to do pressups?

Comment

I did get to shoot stuff though. With big guns. And throw explosives. I'm a bad thrower it turns out. I threw improvised explosives thingie in the woods and it hit the first branch of a tree possible, so we all had to run fast

Welcome back AS, things will work out as they're supposed to work out...
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X