No announcement yet.

My Love Life XVIII: Back for Vengeance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Love Life XVIII: Back for Vengeance!

How's it going?

Moderator (sorry I can't seem to tell who the moderator is anymore. Is it still Ming?), could you please change my name to "ramsey" and you can deactivate my DL "ramseya" if you want.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, ****. Never realized that was you, Speer. Welcome back, err, sort of.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Asher was the only one who figured it out... must've been his gaydar...

Disclaimer: I am not a homosexual.

by the way, why is there a plus after my name on the active user's list?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Whoa
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wow, everyone eventually comes back.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post

I liked you better as ramseya.

Don't know about the plus. I don't see one by your name.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The pluses are for people Ecofarm has accused of being pedophiles.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How's it going?

Moderator (sorry I can't seem to tell who the moderator is anymore. Is it still Ming?), could you please change my name to "ramsey" and you can deactivate my DL "ramseya" if you want.
                    Son of a *****!

Earlier today I saw the pic of ramseya and I thought "that looks a lot like albert speer"

But you weren't gangbanging and acting like a douche so I suppressed my instincts
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh, did I mention that I'd figured it out? I'm creeped out now cause I thought it when I saw your profiel, but I didnt think I said it

BTW, you are at least partyly gay. You've no idea how apt my gaydar is. It is seriously ****ing incredible.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

BTW good on you forgetting your life together man. You were a mess last I remember

You seem like you've done good

Comment

Are you still in the military? Did you graduate

Don't leave me hanging here, I feel like a douche with my hand in the air waiting for a hi5 and no one is giving me the time of night

Comment

Holy ****ing ****.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Asher:
                              high five! and you wouldn't remember since you called it almost 2 years ago.
                              August 29, 2008:

And yeah I've been to Officer Candidate School twice now (7 weeks each time). I was sent home with stress fractures in my tibiae. I was told by the CO, OCS that I could do a shortened 6 week course in July but now Marine Corps Recruiting Command is giving me problems. It's a lot of crap that I hope works out (it will suck if I have to do a 10 week course for the third time and finish off with 24 weeks of boot camp; that's 6 months worth ). As for college, yeah I've been graduated: class of 2008. Sucks I've been in the military's system for 2 years now and not even commissioned or in active duty yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X