Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you want to describe Kuciwalker

Why not.

Pretty smart. Utilitarian outlook on life. Doesn't troll much.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

I do not approve of this thread

It needs to be "say the meanest true thing you can think of about him". That would be both more useful and more amusing.

Comment

From what I can tell, no one on Apolyton is more pedantic than him.

Comment

I now vomit uncontrollably whenever I look at stack of waffles. That's how awful he is.

Comment

He's one of those indistinguishable K posters, like KrazyHorse, Kidlicious and Kitchum. All basically the same.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

He's one of those indistinguishable K posters, like KrazyHorse, Kidlicious and Kitchum. All basically the same.

You ****er. That's going too far.

Comment

My work here is done.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Waffles
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Didn't he have an obsession with bathrooms?
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

A basically nice guy.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kuci??

I don't recall him saying anythig particularly dumb and he was very understated in his description of other apolytoners
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                        I do not approve of this thread

It needs to be "say the meanest true thing you can think of about him". That would be both more useful and more amusing.
                        I saw your DanS.

Once I put him on ignore b/c Ben had agreed with something he posted. I was in an "ignore everyone, the ****ers" state of mind and at the time that was enough to qualify.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

He doesn't have the balls to describe me.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                            zakudl's DL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                              Did I miss your post in the other thread? You are some kind of absurd environmentalist tool who might have the potential to stop being ridiculous. You'd be a good person for HC to argue with

also agriculture specializing in gender
                              Last edited by Kuciwalker; May 4, 2010, 13:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X