Post here if you want to describe Kuciwalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy on the left is gay. Trust me.

His nickname is "Princess". I think we knew that already.

Comment

The guy in the middle looks Jewish?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        The guy on the right is going to be a 40-year old virgin, and potentially a serial killer.
        My first thought was that he might already be a serial killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
          I'll give it a shot.

Everything about Ecofarms life is contradictory.

He was a special forces grunt who lobbed canisters of agent orange into the jungles of Vietnam with his own dick but he's also this gentle world traveling environmentalist with a PhD in being a Hippy tool. He's a libertarian ecologist who favors an interventionist foreign policy and war.

Ecofarm either has multiple personality disorder or is simply a liar.

Everything about me is consistent. I value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - regardless of context (given specific considerations) and in that order.

Pro-life:
          Anti-abortion, anti-capital punishment and ecocentric vegan.

Pro-liberty:
          Equal rights for everyone and foreign intervention.

Pro-pursuit of happiness:
          I'm totally happy.

ps. I was not in Vietnam. I was a paratrooper from 90-94; I joined after the war started and it was over before I finished training, with almost the shortest training contract possible - just infantry and airborne. So after a few years of fun but mundane peacetime, I took my GI Bill/College Fund and went back to college (I'd left an elite, private institution to join the war and returned to community college due to disillusionment with the elite of the ivory tower).

I've known where I stand politically, intellectually, philosophically and spiritually for 20 years and I'm entirely consistent.
          Last edited by Ecofarm; May 4, 2010, 15:14.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              The guy in the middle looks Jewish?
              Erm...yeah...obviously, our father is jewish
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                Everything about me is consistant. I value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - regardless of context (given specific considerations) and in that order.

Pro-life:

Pro-liberty:

I'm totally happy.

ps. I was not in Vietnam. I was a paratrooper from 90-94; I joined after the war started and it was over before I finished training, with almost the shortest training contract possible - just infantry and airborne. So after a few years of fun but mundane peacetime, I took my GI Bill/College Fund and went back to college.
                What if abortion and the death penalty make me happy? You are denying my pursuit of happiness. How is eating plants Pro-life? Plants are living organisms. Why is forcing everyone to be equal pro-liberty?

I'm sorry, you just don't make any sense.

Comment

I said, in that order. Happiness comes after life and liberty, thus my not entirely comfortable change of diet (which, of course, I am now happy with - anything worthwhile is not easy).

A complicated bit is accepting collateral damage for the possible lives and liberty of many.

Comment

you're not supposed to answer those questions
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I answered his question. We must prioritize and I made my priorities explicit in the first place. Any misunderstanding is his fault for not recognizing explicit priorities.

There's really no legit question to answer... yet I bother to try to clarify.

ps. I don't want everyone to be equal - that's stupid. I just want equal opportunities and rights.

The only inconsistency is one's own bias as to what might constitute the aforementioned catagories, and we all suffer that.

Unfortunately, some people think consistency is defined by democrats and republicans, when in fact they are each contradictory... authoritarian and liberal, economic and social, one of each for each of them.

It's like the whole system is designed to confuse us. Do we want freedom (economically and socially) or do we want authority (economic and social)? Apparently, we can't have either consistently at any one given time. Repugs are socially authoritative and economically liberal while democrats are socially liberal while economically authoritative. Seems anyway we turn we're fkd.
                      Last edited by Ecofarm; May 4, 2010, 15:35.

Comment

So why don't the lives of Iraqi civilians outweigh Iraqi liberty?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                          Everything about me is consistent. I value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness - regardless of context (given specific considerations) and in that order.

Pro-life:

Pro-liberty:

I'm totally happy.

ps. I was not in Vietnam. I was a paratrooper from 90-94; I joined after the war started and it was over before I finished training, with almost the shortest training contract possible - just infantry and airborne. So after a few years of fun but mundane peacetime, I took my GI Bill/College Fund and went back to college (I'd left an elite, private institution to join the war and returned to community college due to disillusionment with the elite of the ivory tower).

I've known where I stand politically, intellectually, philosophically and spiritually for 20 years and I'm entirely consistent.
                          Are you for real?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Do you eat rice?
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Do you eat beans?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                So why don't the lives of Iraqi civilians outweigh Iraqi liberty?
                                We save more lives than we take. The evidence, from the last three decades:

80's: Saddam wages horrible war against Iran that includes the use of chemical weapons.

Late 80s, Saddam kills ~200,000 Kurds in chemical genocide against towns of 10,000 people at a time.

Early 90s, Saddam invades a neighboring country and releases oil intentionally destroying all of the newly discovered deep-water coral reef in the Persian Gulf.

Mid 90s, Saddam drains the land of the Marsh Arabs, committing genocide to the tune of 50,000 people.

Late 90s - 2000s, Saddam diverts 'oil for food' products to sale for cash in neighboring countries resulting in the malnutrition deaths of 400,000 children in his own country.

This speaks nothing of the state-sanctioned murder of opposition and the state-sanctioned rape of countless girls by Saddam's men. Or of the other atrocities of State Islam (FGM, honor killings, capital punishment for gays and discrimination against women - that are no longer legal).

Civilian deaths in the US-Iraq war: ~400,000.

Greater good, liberty is just a bonus (hopefully).
                                Last edited by Ecofarm; May 4, 2010, 15:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X