Blake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    You could actually hope for achievement away from ANY forum. The possibilities are staggering.
    so, this is just another bookmarked "game" with a goal set for me to reach. YOU leave if you don't like it
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
      No, not really.
      try jumping off the bandwagon for once in your pathetic little life, you might actually find out what "growing a pair" actually means
      Order of the Fly

Comment

this is a fantastic demonstration of the buddhist path right here.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The paths to enlightenment are indeed many

Comment

Blah

Comment

So he actually did get around to it? Well good for him then I guess No one's been in contact with him since? It'd be interesting to know how it worked out but then again, maybe no updates means he found what he was looking for.

Comment

He opted for 2 culture ppt, 10% science, some missionary spam, and the possibility of some other goodies if the right wonders get built. Plus Isabella is Friendly.

Funnily enough, I was reminded of his 'Great Profits' thread during my current game - a few religions, lots of temples, shrines, great prophets and the Ankor Watt. It's a powerful strategy.

Comment

we don't play that "Civ" game round here, sun.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

What do you mean? I use my spare cash everyday to buy erlenmeyers and fill them with a bright green liquid.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                    X