Blake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake?

Hey.. been a while since I've been around it seems..

Does anyone know whatever happened to Blake? Did he end up at the monastery or did he show up somewhere else?

Thought occured to me as I stumbled on a book about Buddhism.

Originally posted by Closey View Post
    Hey.. been a while since I've been around it seems..

Does anyone know whatever happened to Blake? Did he end up at the monastery or did he show up somewhere else?

Thought occured to me as I stumbled on a book about Buddhism.
    Blake is at the monastary in Perth, Australia, AFAIK.

He is a good man, and showed me The Path as well... maybe going as far as to say he may have even saved my life.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Blake joined a Buddhist monastery. He isn't going to be posting anytime soon.

In the meantime, you can rot your brain by reading Aahz's posts.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

hey don't mess with me, you nutslap, I'm Buddhist
        Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          hey don't mess with me, you nutslap, I'm a complete moron
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Thoth, think back to 2001 and if you posted that to Angelscream in the ToT forums and guess what would happen.

oh hi, how you doin...?
            Order of the Fly

Comment

You would have foamed at the mouth and had another nervous breakdown.

:shrug:

I'm doin' fine.

Comment

so you know i am moar than willing to sit here for 3 thousand moar posts until you are caught up to my count, (in THIS goddamn thrade) wheras by that time i will be a friggin Deity?

and with no repercussions on my behalf by the admins, PLUS i have the character and the experience to do so with my eyes closed?

now apologize to AAHZ, and do so quickly, you silly wanker.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

No.

Silly git. No one takes you seriously. Get over it.

Comment

i think YOU are the one that misses the point, punkboy. I'm not sure what YOU are here to do, but AAHZ has the best "plus-one game" on the entire OTF.

now either apologize or help AAHZ get to deity by the end of the year.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Comment

Set your sights a little higher. Maybe even something that means something.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

thats the only thing that matters on this forum at this point.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

You could actually hope for achievement away from ANY forum. The possibilities are staggering.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              You could actually hope for achievement away from ANY forum. The possibilities are staggering.

No, not really.

Comment

Working...
                              X