No announcement yet.

Isn't Glen Beck supposed to be insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Glen Beck supposed to be insane?

Edit: Gah, I meant Glenn Beck
    Last edited by Heraclitus; April 29, 2010, 19:34.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

no, but he should be institutionalized... or post here
    please note, I am a republican and I do feel this way
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
      no, but he should be institutionalized... or post here
      please note, I am a republican and I do feel this way
      I'm refering to this particular video, don't know anything else about him except this video and his reputation.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Leaving a letter off isn't dyslexia.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          You are right, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            True, it's simply a sign of retardation.

Comment

the last half of that video isn't particularly sane

Comment

Cutting foreign aid? I don't see why, foreign aid dosen't really work.

Comment

Maybe I'm being put off by the exaggerated metaphor... if we spend $50 billion a year on helping the rest of the world, they're going to pull us down with them and drown us?

Comment

He says a lot of things that make sense. Followed by a lot more craziness. That's how disinfo works.

Comment

I love how zakuHL's ilk somewhat liked Beck until he flaked out on the whole "FEMA camps" thing, after which he was branded a deliberate disinfo agent in league with the NWO. You just can't win with this crowd.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
                        He says a lot of things that make sense. Followed by a lot more craziness. That's how disinfo works.
                        Shockingly, HL is on the money here.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

When 'flipping channels' occasionally I stumble upon his show and all I can say is 'wow' (in a sort of "is this serious" way). He's really way... way out there.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

He just cares SOOOOOOO MUCH
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

He probably dreams of his show being broadcast to millions of highschool students as social studies class and is completely oblivious to the fact that putting little pictures of appointees and mid-level bureaucrats on blackboards is boring to anyone except wanna-be political hacks.
                              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Working...
                              X