No announcement yet.

Nyborg: Men smarter than women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, if I suggest that bias exists in IQ tests, you hit me with the Nazi action.

That's cute.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
      Sure, if I suggest that bias exists in IQ tests, you hit me with the Nazi action.

That's cute.
      Read which part of your quote I was refering to,

I'm glad that I'm a whilte male first-worlder when it comes to IQ tests. We might throw the asians a bone now and then (I mean, we did nuke them), but it will be a cold day in hell when someone starts outsc
      oring us on anything. As long as we define points, y'all can kiss it.

you where implying concius effort to make sure Whites Males are always on top in scores. This is what I justly mocked.
      And the above pics are not about Nazis, I could easily have come up with less than falttering modern depictions of Jews or Medieval ones. Anti-semitism was alive and well for many many centuries.

Edit: To be fair you did mention Asians as a sort of exception in your crackpot theory.
      Last edited by Heraclitus; April 29, 2010, 18:36.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

ecofarm, you're not being called a nazi, you're being asked to explain the success of two groups that have been mistreated

Comment

Oh, I must explain the exceptions? Give me a break.

I sense much duchebaggy-effete-hipster-like-faux-bleeding-heart-posturing self-hate

It's just douchebaggery (maybe extra douchey and two bags). The rest is your own self-projection.

Comment

Well, the exceptions do weaken your stance.

Personally, I don't think being worse at spatial reasoning is enough to conclude that women are dumber. Also, verbal reasoning might be more important than spatial reasoning.

Comment

Exceptions weaken every stance, except in math.

Boring. Stop boring us with your exceptions.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're the third dumbest poster on apolyton.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's been fun. Have a nice day, ****.

Comment

Don't Drake, Asher and KH have joint custody of the word ****?
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you're the third dumbest poster on apolyton.
                      Do me!

Comment

No, Asher is just gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                          No, Asher is just gay.
                          Are you saying gay people shouldn't have custody?

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                              Do me!
                              I think Krazyhorse has a more comprehensive list, I only classify the bottom of the heap.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Are you saying gay people shouldn't have custody?
                                Only the priests.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X