No announcement yet.

"So a Jew, a Muslim, and a National Security Advisor walk into a bar..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Hera trying to claim that most of the world is Jew because they have some Jew blood?

Well, what about black blood? I bet most of us got some of that too. Are they taking over?

I bet he thinks they are.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

What is "black blood"?

Comment

It's like Muslim blood, but without so much crazy.

What ya need is some Christian blood. That thars the good stuff.

Comment

You are really not making any sense here

Comment

And neither does trying to figure out how many people might have some jewish ancestry vs. the number of them with names.

Unless...

Comment

Precisley, can you imagine a world without them? A world so Pure and Holy?

Would I have been accused of such nonsense if I mentioned more than half of the people in the US today are descended from people who lived there during the revolution? Or if I mentioned how many people have Italian ancestry? You're reaching for cheap shots you are.

Listen having Jewish heritage matters in a political sense just as having an Irish great great father or having some African blood as you put it matters in a political sense (or would you deny the one drop rule dosen't apply to self identification among politicians?). Any in any case I wasn't talking about a tiny drop as you might see it, the 5% figure is mostly people with at least one grandparent or even parent (in 2008 Jews represented 2.2% of the US population).

Being Jewish in this partuclar instance is relevant because it gets you out of some sticky situations. I mean imagine Mel Gibson having a Jewish father. His rant would be labeled self hating at worst. His movies also probably wouldn't have been accused of antisemitism. It also matters if you are elagible under the law of return, since this determines whether you have any vested interest in supporting Israel. That is all.
              Last edited by Heraclitus; April 28, 2010, 05:01.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

nah

Comment

Working...
                X