Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the organic food movement the most anti-science social movement out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ZEE; January 15, 2011, 05:58.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• what?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yes, that is my real name and that is my thesis. It is only a thesis for an MSc, which is largely descriptive and the first real independant project/study that a student attempts in their academic career.

Yes, I was overly pushy about my views there and it is one big lesson for me - one which has been addressed by my professors and will not take place in my dissertation.

I don't care if you stalk me, give my real name and explore my work available to the public. In fact, I appreciate the criticism and you are right, KH, to some extent.

My views have become more moderate over the past decade.

I've no fear because I've never lied. One note, I have not used that email for years.

One thing is kinda seriously fkd up though, Drake's post. He links "register" as if he is linking me to some sex offender registry and I think that crosses any line that might exist. That's really nasty slander, with props intended to make it look more legitimate. It's not my fault he claimed to like young boys, and his doing so does not give him the right to slander me.

ps. I wonder how many people here could stand this kind of scrutiny proudly, as never having lied.
        Last edited by Ecofarm; May 19, 2010, 14:45.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Who's calling you a liar?

Aside from the jokes about you being a pedophile, of course.

Comment

• I'm just sayin'

I stand before you naked and unashamed, with my dignity and credibility intact. I can take the spotlight because I am honest and real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
              ps. I wonder how many people here could stand this kind of scrutiny proudly, as never having lied.

Absolutely all of the ones with a hysterically over-inflated sense of their own worth.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Ok then, let's list their names and link their work.

I can take it, as demonstrated above. Now let's see them.

Comment

• So far it's a list of one.

Comment

• I stand before you naked and unashamed

None of us are little kids, so you can put your clothes back on.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      So far it's a list of one.

How about you, big man?

Let's have your full name and a link to a piece of your work.

Are you scared or merely without accomplishment to accompany the name? Don't feel bad if you've never done anything you'd want others to read, a real name and resume is mundane but will suffice.

If you can't stand next to me, then you can't talk sht at me.

Comment

• My name is my own business and I'll talk all the **** to you that I choose.

Comment

• That's what I thought.

Stay in the shadows and toss your insults. It's no wonder you think others have a hysterically over-inflated sense of self-worth, it's because you have none.

Now scurry away, little cockroach. The light is here.

Comment

• It's inconceivable that someone with accomplishments would want privacy.

Comment

• I don't know why he cannot stand in the light with me, but it certainly exludes him from throwing insults at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                                I don't know why he cannot stand in the light with me,

Because people might think we're related, and I'd choose suicide in preference to creating an impression that retardation runs in my bloodline.

Comment

Working...
                                X