Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the organic food movement the most anti-science social movement out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you get it, Speer? Allowing the Kenyans to use modern seed and farming techniques to feed their population is imperialism. We can't allow that.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• KH:

that's him? Harry Pellish?

rawganik@hotmail.com WOW.... it's the little details like that which make this hilarious.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Edit: It's just amazing what you can find on the internet.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 19, 2010, 03:03.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 82nd Airborne you say, Ecofarm? Interesting number that 82nd.
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 19, 2010, 03:29.

Comment

• As for his paper... I mean even if it's filled with garbage, I got to give credit for the effort. He put a lot of work into that. I mean people study crap like "Deconstructionist Post-Post-Modernist Feminist Theatre" and it's crap but you got to give credit for the effort and dedication. EcoFarm worked hard to produce that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
              Outing Ecofarm.
              Outing people is asshattish. You should take that down.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Edit: Alright. I'm really amazed and a little scared by how easy that was.

Comment

• Dude, take that **** down. Even if someone is an asshat you shouldn't post their life on the internet without their permission. Hell, most of the regulars here all know each others' names and could do the same but it's not cool to post it without permission.

Comment

• Have to agree with Oerdin on this. Pedotard already has to register with the local police and notify his neighbors when he moves in, so there's no need for people on a forum to keep tabs on him. Take it down.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Edit. We love you, EcoFarm.
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 19, 2010, 03:30.

Comment

• And Oerdin, you saw it all I don't know if anyone else did. I'm actually really shocked that it was that easy. I mean those pictures even!

Comment

• Yeah, I saw it all and I hear you. The truth is it is kind of scary how easy it is.

Comment

• Edit: I'll take that part out as well.
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 19, 2010, 03:28.

Comment

• The hilarious thing is going to be how he reacts to the edits... in some ways, not knowing is worse than knowing!

"Like what pictures? the ones of little kids?! NOOO!!! THEY KNOW!!!"

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 19, 2010, 03:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                I haven't read this thread in ages, but Drake is pretty much the Aquaman of the Triad of Arrogance.

Who do the other two equate to?

Comment

Working...
                                X