Cute Baby Animals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Baby Animals Thread

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll admit, I thought MrFun made a sissy thread; a myriad of 'poofter' mockery was spinning in my head.

I'm disappointed.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

A video thread. Is this part of the new Sloww-friendly movement to eliminate words from the forum?
        Last edited by DaShi; April 21, 2010, 13:14.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            A video thread. Is this part of the new Sloww-friendly movement to eliminate words from the forum?
            In other words, a perfect thread to help illiterate people such as yourself.

Comment

Clearly you didn't get that that was the point I was making about Sloww. Or do you really think your response is in any way clever?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What I don't understand is why hyenas expend so much energy in killing their prey. Other predators, such as big cats like lions, usually simply hold their prey in a choke hold until the prey dies.

Given that hyenas have such powerful jaws, you'd think they would do the same. Their jaws would quickly crush their prey's windpipe.

Comment

DaShi, do you have a man crush on me? You can't say anything about anything without talking about me.
                  I guess I should feel some kind of complimented, but I don't. Sorry, little buddy.

As far as hyenas and their methodology, grabbing by the throat isn't a given. They can be ferocious in packs, but they can't be compared to a tiger or a lion really.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Sloww, you're so pathetic that MrFun has to defend you.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      DaShi, do you have a man crush on me? You can't say anything about anything without talking about me.
                      I guess I should feel some kind of complimented, but I don't. Sorry, little buddy.

As far as hyenas and their methodology, grabbing by the throat isn't a given. They can be ferocious in packs, but they can't be compared to a tiger or a lion really.
                      He's picked up on the "Sloww is illiterate" meme.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        What I don't understand is why hyenas expend so much energy in killing their prey. Other predators, such as big cats like lions, usually simply hold their prey in a choke hold until the prey dies.

Given that hyenas have such powerful jaws, you'd think they would do the same. Their jaws would quickly crush their prey's windpipe.
                        Mr. Fun, are you making a transition from bottom to top?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Sloww, you're so pathetic that MrFun has to defend you.
                          Close. You're so pathetic he won't defend you. Not to worry, KH the Abused or Drake the Flake will show up soon for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            He's picked up on the "Sloww is illiterate" meme.
                            It's kind of hard not to.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I guess no one knows the answer to my question.

Comment

Working...
                              X