Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally I'm all over penis (threads), but I simply cannot endorse this one.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What the hell? How do some of you not know how to do this?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Asher can't bring himself endorse any natural use of the penis

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          What the hell? How do some of you not know how to do this?
          It is amazing to me too. Every guy should've figured it out by now.

Maybe the people who can't are genetically inferior. Like those who can't curl their tongue.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I pee in potted plants.

Comment

I use Sir Og's method (and have sex later, after peeing. Having sex with a full bladder is just less enjoyable), only I usually lie forward a bit more than that.

Onodera's method is outright impossible unless the erection is halfway gone already.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Maybe the people who can't are genetically inferior. Like those who can't curl their tongue.

I can't curl my tongue, either, so maybe there is a genetic reason for my rock-hard erections.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I can't curl my tongue, don't have hitchhiker's thumb, have detached earlobes, but I can piss in the morning.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Genetic inferiors

Comment

• Holy **** dude, "hitchhiker's thumb" is ****ing crazy.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Detached earlobes are obviously genetically superior. That's why Chimps have attached earlobes. Humans with attached earlobes are sub-human.

Comment

• Who do you think you are, Albert Speer?

Comment

• A member of the master race.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• He looks like a gay little Lebanese kid to me.

Comment

• Little Lebanese kid?

Little? I'm way bigger than you Asher (in more ways than one)

Comment

Working...
                                X