BACON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameful Slowwy. Simply shameful.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      deleted to soothe Wez.

It's frustrating when a thread I didn't start or endorse (but is in my name) follows me around. Not surprising, Dale didn't see the problem with this.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It's pretty stupid. I don't see the point.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It happened when a WPC OT whiner complained my post was "off topic" for the thread it was in (Note: the thread starter made no such complaint). To appease this whiner, Dale yanked all my posts and any referring to it from the original thread and started the thread to which you linked. When I asked for an explanation for this seemingly bizarre policy I was not given one.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Okay, I've looked at this "we play civ" place, and I have to say, that place really bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I don't care if it's yours or not. All I'm saying is that Oerdin can't have a fresh thought.

"Someone on another forum once had a thread about bacon so this thread is unoriginal!" OK, I can live with that even if I think you're dumb. Anyway, here is a picture of a bacon gun.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin you didn't invent bacon. Stop talking about it.

Comment

I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Maybe you don't but I don't appreciate threads being started in my name.

Now I have you citing my non-thread at another forum. I've reason to be pissed.
                    You are aware that your post #11 contains this :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Why the hell are these people wasting good and yummy meat to create ugly works of sculpture? Make your weird toys out of tripe or something, punks.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Rule 2469 in SlowwHand's Policy Handbook for Online Stuff:

If someone, anywhere, at anytime had already discussed any topic of any kind, no one is allowed to discuss the topic at any time in the future . . .

ever.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Do you know anything about the conversation? No, you don't. So, STFU.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

On "No Reservations" there was a coffee shop in San Francisco which made coffee which he added a powder the guy called "essence of bacon" and claimed that it took several pounds of bacon to create a small jar of this bacon powder. Ever since I saw that episode I've wanted to try one of those bacon coffee drinks.
                              Last edited by Dinner; April 18, 2010, 15:18.

Comment

I wonder if coffee flavored bacon has been tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X