Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACON!

The empire demands you have bacon.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The empire demands you kill the helpless, harmless and alone - for convenience.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

yum
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Was bacon your first act of violence today?
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Yes, Canadian bacon no less. I then slaughtered millions of bacteria when I brushed my teeth. To satisfy karma, I then added some protein rich fertilizer to the sewer system which will eventually feed an algae bloom off the pacific northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post

Delicious.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Baa! Ram! Ewe!
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post

Roasted on a spit would be nice.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

deleted to soothe Wez.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; April 17, 2010, 11:01.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Panda bacon?
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Are you trying to piss people off?

You do realise that was not my thread and is in fact the reason I won't post there anymore? One of the WPC owners has an irresistible compulsion to **** with other peoples threads and posts.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I don't care if it's yours or not. All I'm saying is that Oerdin can't have a fresh thought.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Maybe you don't but I don't appreciate threads being started in my name.

Now I have you citing my non-thread at another forum. I've reason to be pissed.
                          Last edited by Wezil; April 17, 2010, 10:18.

Comment

I didn't know about it.

Comment

Now you do.

That thread was started by Dale but put in my name.

Comment

Working...
                              X