Terrorist Volcano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    I'm not sure that you can handle the horrible truth, but we actually don't have enough poor people we can tax, so even rich people have to pay
    How ungrateful!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Someone should try to appease the Icelandic Volcano god by throwing BlackCat into it.
      Failing that, tossing him in any available volcano should do.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Iceland's a malignant blot on the Northern Atlantic, isn't it?

Inbred descendants of Viking rapists spend a thousand years stuffing their beardy faces with rancid blubber in the shadow of hell-spewing volcanos, then suddenly decide they're going to steal all the money of more civilised Western European before doing a better job of grounding our air traffic than Al-Qaedr ever managed.

There's a trade-off system at work here, and what they've given us is debt, inconvenience, expense and misery. The only export of any net worth they've ever managed is Bjork, and compared to that shrieking boss-eyed goblin even the rotting blubber starts to look appetising.

In the entire history of the post-Roman world, there has never been a supposedly-developed nation that would benefit more from just giving up and sinking below the waves. Iceland can bugger off, and we're having all the ****ing cod too.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Someone should try to appease the Icelandic Volcano god by throwing BlackCat into it.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I am stuck in Johburg for the weekend...

Appease the volcano! Burn BlackCat !
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Fallen volcano ash could pose health risk
              Gee, do ya think?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm stuck in Italy for the weekend, currently in Sorrento. I'll get through, somehow
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!

WAITROSE IS RUNNING SHORT OF MANGETOUT!!!
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The Icelanders evil plan is revealed.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm currently booked on a flight for monday. But I'll be surprised if they'll fly then. I was bound for Turkey with a connecting flight to Syria. I may have to take the train at some point to Istanbul, work is waiting...
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

And here I thought this was just "year of the earthquake." "Year of the destructive geological event" just isn't as catchy or concise.

PS: Boats
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Our project manager is stuck in Moscow, can't go to Brussels to his wife. I don't think he minds much.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                            I'm stuck in Italy for the weekend, currently in Sorrento. I'll get through, somehow
                            The relax in the sun and swim in the outdoor pool has provided some consolation though Perhaps going to the beach will help a little more!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                              Eyjafjallajokull (ay-yah-FYAH'-plah-yer-kuh-duhl)
                              I'm probably the only one but I find that pronunciation "help" hilarious.

Comment

Is it possible to pronounce that without sounding like you've just suffered a massive stroke?
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X