Okay Fundy Jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Judaism is one of the more dumb nutjob religions IMO. In fact, wasn't Jesus himself an embodiment of God basically telling the Jews they didn't have to be so ****ing uptight about worshipping him...?
    It sounds like you are saying that Jesus was saying not to worship him. Some Jews were hypocrites, that's one issue. The other is that Christ started a new religion that was to be spread throughout the world, so the way the law was to be understood had to change.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Bill Maher is a agnostic. He's spiritual or something, and thinks religions are just bureaucracy.
      Well he seems down right religious about his non-believing beliefs.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        It sounds like you are saying that Jesus was saying not to worship him. Some Jews were hypocrites, that's one issue. The other is that Christ started a new religion that was to be spread throughout the world, so the way the law was to be understood had to change.
        No, he was saying to stop worshipping Judaism. The point of his starting a new religion was that dad was saying that Judaism was obsolete and that it was time to upgrade to God 2.0.

Stupid Jews...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          No, he was saying to stop worshipping Judaism. The point of his starting a new religion was that dad was saying that Judaism was obsolete and that it was time to upgrade to God 2.0.

Stupid Jews...

I just wish God 3.0 wouldn't have been such a dissapointment. I mean really, the whole holy war bug got worse and the whole suicide attack bug that was only present in some periferal mods got imported into the vanilla. It was also just so much more processing power! I mean seriusly praying like 5 times a day, think of all the waisted CPU cycles! Yes Trinity core has its problems but it was a bold curse to take and I just wish they kept working on the concept.

Also the modability sucks God 2.0 can basically be modded into anything you want! Even God 1.0 allowed you to dual boot secularism and keep the OS just as a legacy system to run the cool ethnic-only apps. God 1.0 users made some awesome hacks for the OS, they seriusly optimised it, focusing less on user friendliness and more on functionality and its still used by the majority of those in top fraction of the fiancial and academic circles so I wouldn't berate the users that quickly.

Also the hardware requirements are just not cool. Forcing users to modify junk is just wrong

I think we'll be seing more and more educated people pick up open source solutions.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
          X