No announcement yet.

Did you go to church for Easter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have gone to church, but I broke my toe.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
      Today's Sunday.
      Yes, but I went to mosque on friday.

Comment

Yes.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Saturday night at 11:30. It's a blast, we pull out all the good music for Pascha. Plus you get to see the priest whack on the church door with the crucifer only once a year, go inside and see the chandelier swinging from the ceiling...don't you wish YOUR church had all these fun customs?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Went to church on Friday and again this morning.

The choir did an awesome job with this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn6w255CGkk
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I want to thank the poster that one-starred this Oerdin-Thradeâ„¢ and now that AAHZ is here he added his one-star vote as well
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Saturday night at 11:30. It's a blast, we pull out all the good music for Pascha. Plus you get to see the priest whack on the church door with the crucifer only once a year, go inside and see the chandelier swinging from the ceiling...don't you wish YOUR church had all these fun customs?
                ...yes.

Comment

I visited the oldest church of my city yesterday, but just out of historical interest
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                    Yes, but I went to mosque on friday.
                    Only infidels and weirdos go to church on Fridays. Or mosques any day.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yes.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, Church went to street and I saw from my window.
                        Quiero cambiar el mundo pero no me dejan el código fuente

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                          Only infidels and weirdos go to church on Fridays. Or mosques any day.
                          Not all Fridays. Good Friday.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X