Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May have broken a toe (SERIOUS)

DO NOT ASK HOW.

Good Doctors, I read online that unless it is all blue and swollen like or obviously disfigured there's no reason to seek medical help for it. Just keep off it and let it heal.

That right?

It's not a big toe, it's the toe to the right of my left pinky toe. It looks normal (2 hours later still) but it hurts to move it and I can feel it slightly when I walk.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

He probably got mad at one of Ben's posts, kicked something, and the broken toe is the result.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I read on the internet that you can find out if a bone is broken using a tuning fork. If you don't have one maybe you could use your home stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        DO NOT ASK HOW.
        Rough sex fetish with a straight girl? You cad!

Good Doctors, I read online that unless it is all blue and swollen like or obviously disfigured there's no reason to seek medical help for it. Just keep off it and let it heal.
        More or less, though I don't claim to be a good doctor. Or a bad one.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Just smash it with a hammer, then you'll know for sure!
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Don't be stupid. He can just tap the toe back into place with the hammer.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You're in Canada, go see the doctor. Don't be like my grandma, who has been nurturing her toe herself for half a year because daytime television made her afraid of institutionalised healthcare.
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

It's easter sunday so the clinics are mostly closed, which means that the lines at the ER will be longer than normal. I don't feel like wasting a day to be told to do nothing.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Where did you stick it?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Let it rest as much as possible. The biggest danger is if the bone gets infected, so if it gets MORE painful and red and swollen, see a doc, especially if you get a fever.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks doc

If it looks bruised and/or swollen tomorrow morning, it's probably still fine, da?

Comment

I'm going to have to put my active lifestyle on hold. I'll have to call my six hockey teams and let them know I'm on the IR for a while.

I might have to sit on this couch and watch blurays, play video games, and harass people online. I don't know if I can get used to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          Where did you stick it?
                          I was trying out for the Oilers (they have a lot of open roster slots), and I blocked a Ales Hemsky slapshot with my foot.

Comment

Use skates next time.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              I might have to sit on this couch and watch blurays, play video games, and harass people online. I don't know if I can get used to this.
                              I dunno, I have this inexplicable confidence that you will adjust.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X