I've deliberatley been ignoring US politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    It has everything to do with what I said in my post, you ******. Medicare was already a looming fiscal debacle for the United States, but there existed relatively painless cuts in the program that could be used to shore up its fiscal sustainability. Those cuts have just been used to fund a new healthcare entitlement, however, which has made America's fiscal outlook far worse than it was a week ago.
    That wasn't what you said in your original post **** for brains. Be more clear next time.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm not going to explain every little detail of my thought processes just because retards like you can't keep up.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        For society, yes.
        You're precious
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Drake, I'm worried that some day you might start believing your own bullsh*t
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm convinced that, thirty years from now, short-sighted people like yourself are going to regret believing the baby boomer's bull****. They will have already taken a large part of your wealth with them to the grave, however, and there won't be anything you can do about it.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
              My solution:

1. Kill all baby boomers to reduce healthcare costs and the unemployment rate.

2. Give UHC to those who deserve it, working people aged 18 to 50.
              Logan's Run.

Needs a better catch though, something along the lines of The Running Man.

Geriatrics in walkers trying to outskate the mental Hockey goons.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Drake is pretty laughable in this thread. I'm a long way from being retired and am already enjoying the beneifts of medicare, medicaid, and social security.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Logan's Run.

Carousel Act of 2010
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X