Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 14 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a very good episode. The shark has squeezed a few giggles out of me, though. But 2 plotlines per episode is a sign of tired shows like the Simpsons.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Did we ever find out who the Coon's nemesis was? No.

As usual, we will be left hanging. They think that's funny. If I don't find out who was pwning the Coon, I'm gonna continue to be pissed.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      That was ****ing hilarious; what the **** is wrong with you?
      Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Jesus Christ, how ****ing dense are you?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear mr. FAQ guy, I want to know who is Mysterion and how come i cant watch the shows on this site in Australia? This is the third time asking, its cool i know your busy

Oi Oi Oi! Well, you've got two qeustions there -- one's easy to answer, and the other doesn't have an answer. I'll go with the latter first: We don't know who Mysterion is. That's something only Matt and Trey know, but they haven't told any of the crew. Even in the scripts, he was very elusively described. Hopefully they won't make us wait 13 years to find out the answer like they did for Cartman's father.

As for your Australia question, unfortunately we cannot stream full episodes Down Under because of legal restrictions and contractual mumbo-jumbo. We're working on trying to fix that, so keep your fingers crossed.
      Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Fk you. You're a fkn assh0le.

ps. The most recent episode pretty much sucked.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Ecofarm wants to know who Mysterion is so he can fantasize about having sex with him.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Ecofarm, how much clearer could it be that you have no sense of humor, you ****ing dip****?
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
          X