Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh South Park Season 14 Thread (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet he even watches premium channels like HBO to avoid the ads

Comment

Why am I not surprised that you wrote a response that doesn't make any sense?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        Why am I not surprised that you're the kind of douche who would screw over creators who are nice enough to provide all of their content online for free just to avoid watching a single ad?
        The creators get plenty of money and recognition. I want what I want when I want it and I will go to who ever gives it to me. Free market, baby.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's weird that the people who abuse the free market the most are also the people who ***** about it the most.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            I'll bet he even watches premium channels like HBO to avoid the ads
            Tis true.

I got pissed off at the TV channels and stopped giving a **** about their whining when they forced Tevo to stop skipping over commercials. Sure, you can still fast forward through them but originally the Tevo automatically edited them out and that's the way I like it. The networks used dirty underhanded tricks to try to force me to watch their commercials so now I don't give a rat's ass if I use the same sort of tricks to avoid their commercials. Turn around is fair play as far as I am concerned.

If I like something enough I buy the DVD and the truth is I spend more on music and video in a year then that douche bag Drake so I don't care what he thinks. The media groups are damn lucky to have a customer like me.

Comment

the truth is I spend more on music and video in a year then that douche bag Drake so I don't care what he thinks.

I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you; my Beatles in Mono box set just arrived today. And, while I might not spend more money on music overall than you, I definitely spend more money on good music.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Much better episode. Butters remains one of TV's greatest characters.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I thought the throwing up was over done.

Comment

Butters remains one of TV's greatest characters.

QFT

I thought the throwing up was over done.

Welcome to the joke.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Weird. Both South Park and 30 Rock had jokes about vomiting on the Today show within 24 hours of each other.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Why am I not surprised that you wrote a response that doesn't make any sense?
                        Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        Tis true.

I got pissed off at the TV channels and stopped giving a **** about their whining when they forced Tevo to stop skipping over commercials. Sure, you can still fast forward through them but originally the Tevo automatically edited them out and that's the way I like it. The networks used dirty underhanded tricks to try to force me to watch their commercials so now I don't give a rat's ass if I use the same sort of tricks to avoid their commercials. Turn around is fair play as far as I am concerned.

If I like something enough I buy the DVD and the truth is I spend more on music and video in a year then that douche bag Drake so I don't care what he thinks. The media groups are damn lucky to have a customer like me.
                        Oerdin 1, Drake 0

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Snorting chicken skin...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Cartman's head exploding

Comment

The whole thing with Randy's balls was kind of funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X