I am proud to announce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am proud to announce...

that my Mom's buttermilk pie will be featured in the July issue of Southern Living Magazine. They were looking for the best pies across America and about three weeks after I opened the editor happened to stop by the stand and try the pie.

I didn't think anything of it until I got a phone call the other day saying how enamoured he was with the pie and it was going to be featured in their July issue! How frikin' cool is that! My Mom would be so proud. She always had a copy of Southern Living on our living room coffee table.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Congrats. I hope you can leverage that into additional success for your business.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Some very good attention, and definetly from the right people for your buisness. Congrats.

This thread is worthless without:

1.) Pictures

2.) Recipe

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a total circulation of 2.8 million, Southern Living is probably the most important home life style magazine in the South. The visibility it will provide you with is HUGE!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

3.) Samples
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Now we know your real name and we're gonna get you.
            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Honey the crap I've survived around here.....well there just isn't anything you could scare me with!

I'm hoping that this will really give me a huge boost as well as today starts the World Famous South By Southwest Music and Interactive film festival. So for the next two weeks people from all over the world will be in Austin and "SOCO" the nickname for South Congress where my shop is located, is very well known as the place to go in Austin. Plus it's only 3 blocks away from most of the music venues. So I'm hoping to rake it in.

The guy that sells $4 cups of yogurt made $12,000 in 4 days last year.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Congrats Tia
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Are you going to be selling single slices of pie to take advantage of the walk by traffic?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's fantastic. Congrats, Tiamat.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Are you going to be selling single slices of pie to take advantage of the walk by traffic?
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Need vegan pie. I shouldn't be completely cut out of the deal just because I don't take milk, eggs, honey etc.

Whipped Key Lime in a proper crust with a sweet topping perhaps.

Comment

You cut yourself out, and make no sense, both at the same time.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Don't bicker in the pie thread. Vegan pie is possible, and anyway people are allowed to have preferences. What about lactose intolerant people? They probably get something. Just lose the eggs also and that'll be something for vegans. Shred some vegan chocolate... mmm

Comment

Then start your own vegan pie shop. You found a need. Fill it.

Comment

Working...
                              X