X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sperm banks
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Going local is a good idea I think. I will check this option first.

Ozzy, as much as I admire your cause and your drive and ambition, I'll pass this time. Maybe in the future, then.

Doctors without borders seems like a great cause. I get this impression that they don't waste too much money on their own leaders, who in turn become corrupt and want more money and there you have it, nothing but a criminal group. This is on the top of my list now.

Something with research, illnesses and kids. Like leukemia. Leukemia research. Something like that. You just want to donate your money to the most promising place, the ones that need the money and are going to benefit most from it. Not some half assed research group, but some top level one, that will solve these problems in the future. I think that would be a good place to donate as well.

If I get my company running better (it's now feeding this house hold so it's doing OK), I have a dream to really raise money for some good cause. Have influence, some power, rub shoulders with people who can make things happen. Raise money. Use all that to do some good. Why? Because it's not like I need a million dollars anymore. What would I do with it anyway? So, it comes down to what kind of an impact you want to make, and this is what I want to do. Even anonymously, I don't care to have my name on some wall, it doesn't mean anything really. But first I can donate something little and then run for the bigger games.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
      X