Rush Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PT are great.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm going to see Dream Theater open for Iron Maiden at Madison Square Garden.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

very cool... Believe it or not, I just saw Iron Maiden live for the first time on TV

Run for the Hills

They got some intricate instrumentals for heavy metal

Comment

Rush was inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame on the weekend (first band inducted as opposed to individuals).

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Neal Peart wasn't even there. Par for the course for him, but still...
            What?

Comment

some more Stranger Aeons stuff:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Detective Lily Rush.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Twiggy needs to figure out how to use a fork.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X