Rush Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was lookin for Zebra and ran across this

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

the embed was disabled

the blond is hot

and whenever I hear Planet P I think of Major Tom

embed disabled

Comment

Comment

here's a rare Moody Blues with some fancy guitar work

Comment

and when I think of that song, I think of this one by Yes

Comment

and other wonderous stories

Comment

I cant finish my Yes kick without this

first half of the song is worth a few minutes of your time

Comment

yay, 2nd page

and 1 more from Yes

gotta love Yes if yer into instrumentals

damn, they aint got no studio versions of the Calling.
                Last edited by Berzerker; March 18, 2010, 02:42.

Comment

Comment

Oooo, a prog-rock/metal thread, how did I miss this!

I'm going to promote some local stuff. This band is from Siauliai in north Lithuania. The poem is by a rather famous Lithuanian poet, about how his heart overflows with things when spring comes (sounds a cheesy subject but he manages pull off a graceful, heart-touching lyric).

Last edited by Saras; March 24, 2010, 08:56. Reason: nm
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Hey Saras, do they have any folk legends (really old stuff) about Scandinavia being an island in the distant past? I've run across a legend from Greece or the Balkans making that claim. I understand if sea levels were higher (how much I cant say) the lowlands in your area can become submerged cutting off Finland from Russia or something like that.

Comment

I wouldn't expect the language to be conducive to rr but its not bad actually, the female lead is decent. Is that Slavic? Much better than songs in German

wailing electric guitars sound the same in every language

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          Hey Saras, do they have any folk legends (really old stuff) about Scandinavia being an island in the distant past? I've run across a legend from Greece or the Balkans making that claim. I understand if sea levels were higher (how much I cant say) the lowlands in your area can become submerged cutting off Finland from Russia or something like that.
                          You would need to sink Russia to cut off Scandinavia from Europe:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            I wouldn't expect the language to be conducive to rr but its not bad actually, the female lead is decent. Is that Slavic? Much better than songs in German
                            That's Lithuanian, it may sound like Slavic, but it isn't:

Comment

Losing it and The Weapon are some of my favorites, but there's really too many of them to list.
                              What?

Comment

I'm going to see these guys on May 7th.

What?

Comment

Working...
                                X