No announcement yet.

It still hurts . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was complaining about the hassle, that's all and hoping the ankle would have healed by now, on its own - not money.

And thanks for that bit about not sleeping while having it wrapped. I was going to wrap it tonight before I went to bed. But curious - why is it a bad idea to sleep with the ankle wrapped?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Pick someone smaller next time.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Wrap it around your neck.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just Bleed it out.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            But curious - why is it a bad idea to sleep with the ankle wrapped?
            Loss of blood to major bodily component + hours of time= bad

EDIT: Being at rest the blood isn't pumped as strongly as when awake, so there's a good chance the cells can die from lack of oxygen. At the same time the rest of your body will have more blood coursing thru it than normal which, IIRC, can lead to high blood pressure related problems (e.g. higher risk of stroke).
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I learned something new tonight. Thank you, Dancing Tiger.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Just imagine what you could learn from an actual visit to the doctor. You probably wouldn't feel as much like a caveman.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  Ligaments take time to heal. Take ibuprofen regularly for a few days, even if the pain seems to have gone.
                  That's not a good plan really. Hiding the pain doesn't mean the injury is healed. The inflammation is there for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X