Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Want to Stick it to the Teabaggers?
Collapse
X
-
If only
the coffebagger would teabag me............“It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Comment
-
Tea is a drink for gays and Brits.Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View PostTea is a gentleman's drink and a more refined alternative to coffee."The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "
Comment
-
...and sick people.Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms
Comment
-
Indeed... and the coffee party movement is such a lame imitation.Originally posted by Kuciwalker View PostImitation is the sincerest form...“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Comment
-
I already stuck it to the tea party.Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Comment
-
Not that I disapprove of your lifestyle, but exactly how will she teabag you?Originally posted by pchang View Postthe coffebagger would teabag me............I'm consitently stupid- Japher
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Comment
-
you foreigners wont understand the appeal of tea as all I am offered abroad are fancy fruity teas.
You need a good cup of builders tea, 'pg tips' (a kind of 'black tea') if you really want to know what its all about. You also need someone who knows how to brew a good cuppa. These are both essential ingredientsSafer worlds through superior firepower
Comment
Comment