No announcement yet.

Abortions are Racist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, one doesn't need to take a test at all to buy a firearm at Walmart for 20 bucks, or even a pistol or decent rifle. There should be some kind of "Certificate of Training" earned before someone starts playing with guns. Even a couple days of classes is better than people buying them like superman suits.

Of course, prior military or police training qualifies; however, complete idiots (and by that I mean without knowledge) should not be showing off their newest toy sans any training at all. It just makes responsible gun owners look bad. As long as we are registering them (which I would rather not), let's require a course (even if we drop the registration of the firearm itself). I'd go as far as requiring x-hours at the range per few years to remain qualified to carry/transport. So much for being an anarchist anti-authoritarian.

Either respect the weapon (which includes proficiency and an understanding of safety and legal concerns), or leave that stuff to people who do.
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

I don't think Walmart sells firearms anymore. They used to. I know the one near me doesn't carry them in the next aisle, right over there.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
      X